High levels of B-Group Vitamins and Folic acid playing an important role in recovery. Contains Vitamin E and Anthocyanin; which are powerful antioxidants and supply of glucose for energy.
- Branched chain amino acids
- High levels of B-Group vitamins and Folic acid play an important role in recovery
- Contains Vitamin E and Anthocyanin, which are powerful antioxidants
- Contains buffering agents
- Glucose based energy source
- Accelerates muscle recovery and increases the storage of muscle glycogen (sprint energy)
- Maintains the blood pH at an optimal level, which is a key factor to performing well
- Aids appetite and supports a positive blood profile
- Protects muscle membranes and reduced post exercise muscle soreness
- Increases the body’s ability to combat exercise and aids muscle recovery
- Replenishes the muscle glycogen stores pre and post exercise
Always ensure access to fresh clean drinking water after supplementation.