Weight Management Supplement for Overweight or Good-Doer Horses
Owners often struggle to reduce weight in these horses and ponies, even during periods of sparse grass or reduced feeding. While a trip to the ‘Jenny Craig’ paddock is a popular way to begin weight loss, it may not be successful if the horse or pony is an ‘easy-keeper’.
TRIM can be used before the horse is at risk of laminitis or founder, but it can also quickly soften and reduce cresty necks and tail butt fat which are the common signs that body condition of a horse or pony is above the healthy range.
Features and Benefits:
- Nutritional supplement to assist weight loss in horses
- For overweight horses and ponies with cresty necks, fatty deposits, horses, or ponies at risk of laminitis
- Also assists horses and ponies with Equine Metabolic Syndrome or Insulin Resistance
- Helps to normalise the metabolism in ‘good doer’ horses and ponies
- NOW PELLETED. SAME FORMULA - SAME GREAT RESULTS
- Features specific nutrients that have roles in burning dietary fat and sugar
- Can be used before a horse is at risk of laminitis, but can also quickly soften and reduce cresty necks and tail butt fat
- Beneficial for show horses and ponies to reduce extra weight quickly
- Does not contain any added sugars
- Pelleted supplement with vanilla flavouring that mixes easily into feed
70 day supply