Intrasite Gel is ideal for every stage in the wound management process. It can also be used to provide the optimum moist wound management environment during the later stages of wound closure.
- Partially hydrated hydrogel formulation
- Contains propylene glycol
- Gently rehydrates necrotic tissue and, by its gentle yet effective action, aids debridement.
- Intrasite Gel absorbs slough and exudate without damaging fragile granulation tissue.
- Absorbs excess exudate
- Promotes moist wound healing
- IntrasiteGel increases moisture content at the wound surface, helping prevent eschar formation, creating an optimal moist wound management environment which assists in autolytic debridement of wounds covered with necrotic tissues.
- Effective yet gentle action leaves delicate granulation tissue undisturbed helping to reduce trauma.
- Does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound
- Quantity per Pack: Each
- Intrasite Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the treatment of minor conditions such as minor burns, superficial lacerations, cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds) and skin tears.
- Under the direction of a healthcare professional, INTRASITE Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the management of:
- Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
- Surgical incisions
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (including stage IV)
Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew