Antiseptic, astringent wound lotion. Rapidly dries to protect wounds. Reduces discharge, reduces scab formation, soothes open wounds
- Rapidly dries to protect wounds.
- Potent antibacterial activity.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Significantly reduces proud flesh.
- Acts under bandage or simply sprayed on the wound.
- Reduces discharge, reduces scab formation, soothes open wounds.
- Controls infections in skin wounds.
- Protects and dries skin wounds encouraging healing.
- Does not accumulate dirt and debris.
- Useful for both immediate first aid and long term treatment.
- Does not contravene racing regulations.
- Effective first aid treatment for burns, girth galls, inflamed bruise and sprains in addition to abrasions, open wounds and proud flesh.
For the healing effect to be continuous and most immediate, it is preferable that Yellow Lotion be applied to fresh, open wounds soaked in a gauze or cotton wool pad and held in place with a bandage. For serious wounds, a fresh dressing may be applied daily.
Nil Meat Witholding Period.
- Zinc Sulphate 50.5g
- Lead Acetate 50.5g
- Acriflavine 0.09g