What is Ranvet White Healer Cream used for?
Ranvet White Healer Cream for horses is an antiseptic cream. It is used for a wide variety of skin ailments including minor horse skin wounds, rope burns, greasy heel, rain scald, mud fever and skin irritations associated with girth galls and cracked heels.
It offers the following benefits:
- Protects a wide variety of wounds and abrasions.
- Controls infection of skin wounds.
- Controls fungal skin infections.
- Protects skin wounds whilst simultaneously encouraging healing.
You can use white healer cream in conjunction with Ranvet Dermaguard Wash to control fungal infections in horses.
Product key features:
- Powerful anti-bacterial and antifungal activity.
- Strong astringent and germicidal action.
- Safe, effective and easy first aid for all skin damage and infections.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Smooth, easy to apply zinc cream base.
- All natural ingredients.
How to apply the White Healer Cream?
Clean dirt or dried discharge from the area of application. Apply Ranvet White Healer liberally to the affected area once or twice daily until the condition is resolved. It is generally not necessary to bandage area. If the skin condition does not improve contact your veterinarian.