Ranvet BC5 Paste is a rapidly metabolised and absorbed branch chain amino acid supplement paste for horses in heavy work. It provides a concentrated source of the amino acids necessary to maintain muscle health following periods of stress or strenuous exercise.
- Supplies a highly concentrated source of amino acids necessary to maintain muscle tissue following periods of stress and intense exercise.
- Attenuates net muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- The three branched chain amino acids, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine make up one third of all muscle protein and require replenishment following strenuous activity.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Aids to maintain muscle tissue mass, required in times of physical stress and intense exercise.
- Supplementation following exercise aids to replace muscle tissue damage and wastage by optimizing muscle repair and regeneration.
- Pre-exercise supplementation considerably reduces muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- Post-exercise supplementation aids muscle recovery following intense exercise stress.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
- Preserves muscle glycogen stores.
Directions For Use:
Administer BC5 Paste on or within the horses feed prior to exercise to assist recovery from strenuous work. BC5 Paste may also be provided both pre and post exercise. Post exercise provisions should occur as soon as practically possible after hard exercise (preferably within 30 minutes). Continue use of product whilst horse is in training.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water after dosing.
Horses (450-550kg) administer entire syringe orally prior to exercise to assist recovery from strenuous work. BC-5 may also be administered both pre and post exercise (1 tube on each occasion). Post-exercise administration should occur as soon as practicable after hard exercise (preferably within 30 minutes).