Mycotoxin Binder for Horses
Mycotoxins are toxic substances produced by moulds on grass, weeds, grain, feeds and hays. They can create significant challenges to a horse’s health.
Horses consuming mycotoxins can exhibit a range of symptoms, commonly termed mycotoxicosis. These include unexplained random spooky behaviour, skin irritation, photosensitivity, head-shaking or flicking, staggers, to gut issues, poor growth, low fertility, immune problems and lack of stamina.
Moulds that invade certain grass species can produce mycotoxins which are particularly toxic to horses. Key types include black paspalum (ergot mycotoxins), ryegrass, clovers, tall fescue , weeds such as capeweed and other grasses that grow in hot, wet or damp climates.
Features and Benefits
- Mycotoxin binder for horses ingesting mycotoxins in grass, feeds, grain and hays
- For all horses requiring a specific mycotoxin binder with a broad-spectrum action
- Recommended for horses with visible symptoms of mycotoxin-related problems
- Particularly suited for horses grazing in pastures with mycotoxin-affected grasses
- Includes 5 different types of mycotoxin binders for a comprehensive binding effect
- ‘Ultra-high level’ binding capacity, extensively tested for optimum activity in horses
- Liver detoxifying formula: includes amino acids, choline and other helpful nutrients
- Pelleted and highly palatable for easy feeding, compatible with other supplements
20 day supply