Sprague Rappaport General Use Stethoscope
The most widely used stethoscope in the healthcare industry. With its unique five-in-one design, the Sprague-Rappaport stethoscope is the most versatile stethoscope available. Comes with a full accessory pouch with interchangeable parts to convert the stethoscope to suit the user's requirements.
- Accessories Included: Soft PVC eartips, adult and paediatric diaphragms, paediatric disc and diaphragm assembly
- Overall Length: Approx. 30"
- Weight: Approx. 7.2 oz
- Warranty: Lifetime with Free Lifetime Replacement Parts
- Ideal For: General Practitioners, Nurses, Nursing Students, Medical Students, ER, EMTs
ABN Classic Professional Stethoscope
- Optimized acoustic response and rugged durability.
- The chestpiece is precisely machined for outstanding performance.
- Double leaf internal spring binaurals for comfortable ear-fit.
- Non-chill ring and diaphragm retaining ring provide excellent patient comfort.
- Extra sets of soft sealing eartips and one diaphragm
Covertus Highend Dualhead Professional Stethoscope
Professional Stethoscopes with solid stainless-steel chest-piece for excellent acoustic sensitivity. Stainless steel binaural tube with a reinforced innerspring construction provides extra durability, while still maintaining portability. Latex-free Y-type thick-walled tubing with internal 3-way sound transmission connector provides outstanding sound transmission. The ear tubes are permanently set at anatomically correct angle for better sound transmission. Soft screw-on ear tips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustic seal in the ear canal. Name tag, extra diaphragm, pair of large soft screw-on and firm ear tips are also provided.
Tube length: 570mm, Total length: 780mm.